Burleigh Mediterranean Resort is closely monitoring the Australian / State Government statements regarding COVID19 and following guidelines from their health departments.
The wellbeing of our guests and staff are of paramount importance.
Our COVID19 Cancellation Policy
In response to changing marketplace conditions, Burleigh Mediterranean Resort is committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times.
We are implementing the following policy to provide peace of mind when booking at Burleigh Mediterranean Resort:
- For guests who have booked, or are going to book directly with Burleigh Mediterranean Resort on our website (www.burleighresort.com.au) or over the phone with our friendly Reservations Department: Prior to your arrival, should Federal/State Government travel bans (hard border closures) be introduced, which do not allow you to either leave the area/state in which you reside or to enter Queensland/Gold Coast, our direct customers are welcome to move the stay dates or receive a full refund**
- For guests who have arrived and checked in for their stay – If then a lockdown occurs, there will be no refund, regardless of the length of stay or planned stay.
- For guests who book through third-party websites, cancellations and amendments will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and in accordance with the third parties’ terms and conditions.
** An administration fee may apply **
Burleigh Mediterranean Resort Commitment to Cleanliness
At Burleigh Mediterranean Resort we take our standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. Burleigh Mediterranean Resort is working daily to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to apartments and common area cleaning procedures. Specific steps Burleigh Mediterranean Resort is taking include:
- Staff Health, Safety and Knowledge: Staffs’ own health, safety and knowledge are essential to an effective cleaning program. Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. Staff are aware that cleanliness is of the upmost importance for their health and that of our guests.
- Cleaning Products and Protocols: Burleigh Mediterranean Resort use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses.
- Apartments: We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean apartments after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Common Areas: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the desk at reception, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and room key fobs.
- Back of House: In the spaces where staff work ‘behind the scenes’, Burleigh Mediterranean Resort is increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas.